Saturday, May 02, 2009

A New Story on Fainting in Coils

I knew I had to write a new story featuring Mr. Gryphon and had been trying to figure out how to get it started for about a month now. What surprised me is that I've made the story public by starting it on my other blog Fainting in Coils (See "The Tower, Part 1").

This is going to be a very personal story that offers a glimpse into what goes on in my head like nothing else I've posted here. I've written even more personal stories than this one but I've never made them public before. For example, I wrote a 52 page story featuring Mr. Gryphon and myself called "The Coda" and only one person has read it (my therapist). The other stories and characters I make reference to have never been read by anybody. I don't what's gotten into me.

This is going to be a long story and I'm planning to work steadily on it. Hopefully I can finish it this next week. I'm not going to publish each section as I write it. I've written up to Part 3 so far and will likely start Part 4 tonight. I'll probably post every other day.

Thanks for reading and I welcome your comments. This is going to be weird stuff.

No comments: