Friday, February 27, 2009

Facebook

I told a friend I would never put myself on Facebook but after having several conversations about how useful it is for staying in touch with people, I caved in. If you want to add me as a friend send me an email at this blog address.

One thing I'm NOT doing is providing a link to this blog on my Facebook page. I rather like being somewhat anonymous and I don't know if all my friends would appreciate some of my rantings, my bizarre flights of fancy, or my characters (imaginary friends).

I must admit after being on Facebook for a short time I'm already starting to find it a little tedious. I like being in touch with people, but you can spend a hell of a lot of time on there. The time I spend checking my email accounts and attempting to read the news is more than enough time as it is. Someone told me I could do all or most of my blogging there instead of here, but I would hate to restrict access like that. People couldn't just stumble on this blog with random searches.

At least I didn't put myself on myspace.

No comments: