Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Blog - Mock Turtle's Life In Immersion

I decided to start a new blog devoted to the many subjects I like to immerse myself in. You can see the link there on the right next to Fainting In Coils. As I mentioned before one of my best friends remarked that I like to immerse myself completely in a subject while I'm learning about it. My obsession with Bob is a good example.

My current immersions are The Films of Akira Kurosawa and The Ramones. Bob is an ongoing immersion.

While pondering this trait of mine I realized I was making tremendous effort towards learning these subjects but never writing down my thoughts about them and what I learned in the process. It seems I'm selling myself short so I decided a new blog would be the best way to track these projects and surveys. I don't know how often I'll be posting but I'll try to make a note on the right with the current post title.

I'll probably continue to post things about Bob on this blog as well as on the new one depending on the subject matter. In addition, I moved the first post about the Ramones to the new blog because it seemed appropriate.

I would be honored and happy if you all would join me on my new blog but the primary purpose of it is to provide a place for me to gather my thoughts about the current immersions.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: