Monday, February 07, 2011

City Life: Ocean Beach & Fire Dancers

My friend and I went for another walk on Ocean Beach last week. I won't bore you with the usual sunset pictures but we did see some fire dancers performing after the sunset.

Another sunset picture on Ocean Beach. I never get tired of it but
I do seem to be taking a lot of these sunset photos lately.


The fire dancers were on the walkway. There was a nice band playing with them. They'd attracted quite the crowd.

This woman was using a sort of hula hoop that had been lit in several places. Very impressive.

This was the first guy we saw. I love his expression of concentration.

I had no idea fire dancers performed here. It gave the evening a primitive feeling. After all, what could be more basic than fire on a chilly night?

No comments: