Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Circa Notebook, Joint Security Area and My Family

I should be getting ready for work right now. I'm running late as it is, but I woke up in a funk this morning and decided to write a Three Beautiful Things post:
  1. Going back to paper and finally ditching my PDA. I feel guilty for doing that, but damn it! Paper just makes me happier. I bought a leather covered Circa notebook from Levenger (so beautiful!) and put an agenda inside along with some blank pages for all the notes I need to take and blank pages for drawings.
  2. "Joint Security Area." I love finding interesting movies no one has ever heard of. This is an early film by Korean director Park Chan-wook, the director who did the "Revenge" series. I thought it was going to be a shoot-'em-up action movie, but it turned out to be a haunting and thought-provoking murder mystery about DMZ separating North and South Korea.
  3. My family. My parents, brother and I are very close. I spend quite a bit of time at my Mom's house visiting them several times a month. Going over there is so much fun. My Mom and I get our time together in the evening after dinner, my brother and I always stay up until 2am or 3am talking about something or watching movies and my Dad and I get our alone time in the morning while making/eating breakfast as everyone else sleeps. I'm so fortunate!

No comments: