Sunday, April 04, 2010

The Problem Part 2

Okay, so here's the real, scary deal. I don't know why I'm articulating these thoughts, much less putting it on my blog so bear with me.

The real, scary deal is the warm fuzzies are making me consider the idea that being with someone, working through difficulties, getting to know someone and later reveling in their familiarity, and working towards being together with someone might actually be a worthwhile endeavor.

I've been of the opinion for a while now that it's far better to be alone than to be with some idiot. Being with someone like that and the accompanying time and effort it takes to weed out such people is a colossal waste of time in my opinion. Far easier to keep to myself is what I've been thinking.

The warm fuzzies are pushing me to think otherwise. I'm such a dumbass.

Shit. I don't know what's going on with me.

No comments: