Sunday, August 20, 2006

San Francisco Life

I changed the title from The White City back to the old title Mock Turtle's San Francisco Life. The White City felt more introspective to me, more exploration of the vast internal life going on all the time. There will still be a little of that, but I wanted to see that this blog was more externally oriented when I logged onto Blogger.com.

Besides I like the old title and I really like seeing my name there.

There are a lot of potential changes coming up for me. I can see things are shifting when I look out at the horizon. From personal changes to work changes and everything in between. I've been feeling very introspective and spending most of my time enjoying being at home and being alone. Since I'm sick of whining on this blog, I thought I'd be more selective with my posts.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: