Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Downer

Today I brooded and slumped by those elegant divas getting my courage up. Stomach churning, eyes dry, contacts like sand paper.

No Video Game Boss in sight.

I ran through all the scenarios in my mind and none of them were good.

"No, I don't want to be around you." That was the same conclusion I kept coming to. "It's not working, it's a style thing," I keep saying.

I get monosyllabic answers and slamming doors. Why should I be surprised? Now, no one is talking to me. I can only hope these conclusions will blow over.

I have a feeling that none of this will fade away. Sometimes standing up means standing alone. Perhaps forever. Then again, I could just be mistaken, full of myself or simply full of shit.

I'm sure it's all three, but the funny thing is I'm definitely not mistaken.

No comments: