Thursday, December 09, 2010

Matt Smith's Interview with Craig Ferguson

So uh, yeah. As many of you know my brother and I are huge Doctor Who fans. I've been watching the show with him since I was 15 years old. I did miss one or two doctors in the middle there after I sort of grew up and got married but now I'm back where I belong...after having been hijacked by all that adult marriage bullshit. Adult marriage bullshit can't be all that it's cracked up to be if it takes you AWAY FROM THE DOCTOR!!!

Whew! That felt good to say.

I'm posting this embedded youtube video here on my blog because my brother couldn't access the link when I sent it to him via email for some reason so this post is really just for him.

Note to My Brother: I love the cut of his suit, the socks, and the shoes.


No comments: